This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.GoldenWestManagement.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this applicants from this Web site. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the Web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
3. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via application direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your application request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time so long as you are not a Tenant of residing in a property managed by GoldenWest Management. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the e-mail address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the Web site, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.