By GoldenWest Management
LAS VEGAS, NV. – Are you still managing your Las Vegas Rental Properties yourself? If so, one of the keys to success in attracting quality tenants is to market your rentals most “sellable” features.
Prospective tenants are always searching for listings based on the features of a rental property and you can make your listing stand out by highlighting the following.
- Size – How many bedrooms and bathrooms does your rental property offer?
- Storage – Does your rental have an attached garage or on-site storage facility?
- Location – Is your Las Vegas rental property conveniently close to the best entertainment venues, stores, shops, schools and recreation destinations in Las Vegas?
- Amenities – What amenities can you offer your tenants? Some of the most common include an onsite pool/spa, workout room, or on-site laundry facility.
- Yard space – Is there a yard space at your rental property?
- Move-in Incentives – Do you offer one-month free rent or paid water/sewer/trash?
- Area statistics – Another great way to market your Las Vegas rental property online is to highlight area statistics especially if your rental is in a walkable neighborhood or if it’s close to some of the best restaurants listed on Yelp.
How to Market Your Rentals Most Sellable Features
Once you have determined the best features that your Las Vegas Rental Property has to offer prospective tenants the next step is to professionally market it online using the following:
- High-Resolution Photos – These will help your rental to stand out over Las Vegas rentals that may be listed online but before taking high-resolution photos you should de-clutter your rental property and make sure that it’s been professionally cleaned since you don’t want dirt or debris to stand out in the photos.
- Videos – Posting a video walkthrough of your rental property on websites like youtube.com will also help your rental attract interest from the most tenants as possible since a video walkthrough will help a prospective tenant to feel like they “know” your rental property before they’ve actually visited it.
Get Las Vegas Property Management Here
To learn more about how to market your rental property, or to speak with us about our affordable Las Vegas Property Management, contact GoldenWest Management today by calling us at (702) 685-7696 or click here to connect with us online.