Director of Business Development
Location, Las Vegas, NV 89119
GoldenWest Management (GWM), a residential property management and sales firm with locations in Arizona, California, and Nevada is looking for an energetic and gifted sales person to help the company grow business in those respective regions. Based out of Las Vegas, the Director of Business Development (DBD) will be responsible for the entire sales pipeline. This position requires a person who has great verbal and written communication skills; time management skills; is comfortable soliciting both new property management and sales business; and is not afraid of taking the initiative in order to reach goals. The DBD will work with a wealth of leads – generated, drip, and formatted marketing campaign to grow the company’s portfolio of accounts on a month over month basis. Computer skills a must, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office, (Word, Excel, and Outlook), including a basic familiarity with social media.
This position offers competitive pay ($42,000 to $54,000), including base pay, attainable bonuses and commissions, plus benefits that include health insurance, PTO, and transportation allowances.
- Excellent Communication Skills – Written and Verbal
- Bachelor’s degree from a credited university
- Sales experience
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Nevada Real Estate License (Good Standing) or willingness to acquire license
- Organized and detail oriented
- Dependable with a strong work ethic
- Working vehicle transportation
- Mobile telephone with email receiving capabilities and professional voicemail
- Professional attire and appearance
- Submit to criminal background and credit check as well as verification of references Conduct real estate activities in accordance with the Nevada Revised Statutes
Nice to Have
- Working knowledge of social media tools including: Hootsuite, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Experience with CRM Tools (e.g., Salesforce)
- In depth knowledge of the Las Vegas Real Estate market, and ability to learn the Phoenix and Southern California market.
To be considered for this position please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com