2019 is immediately around the corner, and if you’re like most investors, you plausibly are working on your goals for the new year and among those goals is the methods that you’re going to use to save time and money in the new year.
How Can A Property Manager Save You Time?
It doesn’t matter if you’ve been managing your rental properties yourself for years or not, self-managing those rentals can be very time consuming and also the reason why you didn’t grow your portfolio of rental properties this year.
Hiring a property manager can save you time in many areas especially when it comes to:
- Customer service – You can count on your property manager to answer all calls and emails from tenants for you. This will free up more time during your day so you can focus on growing your portfolio of rentals or spending that time with your family.
- Maintenance – Imagine no longer having to drive out to your locations to pull a toilet, meet a contractor or work on small projects yourself. When you hire a property manager, you can count on them to handle all aspects of maintenance for you.
- Rent collection – There’s no doubt that rent collection can take up much time! Thankfully, when you hire a property management company, you can leave rent collection to the pro’s and have confidence that the rent will be collected on time each month and deposited into your account or mailed to you in the form of a check.
How Can A Property Manager Save You Money?
Every landlord or investor wants to save money because every dollar counts and can lead to you having a more profitable month or more expenses than money at the end of the month.
Here are several ways that a property manager will save you money:
- Comparable analysis – Your property manager will do a comparative study of other properties for rent in your area so you will be able to rent your single-family home, condo or town home for what it’s worth on the rental market.
- Higher quality tenants – Hiring a professional property manager will also ensure that you have tenants living in your rental property who will respect your rental, pay their rent on time on a monthly basis and possibly renew their leases each year without fail.
- Fewer legal problems – Last of all, another great way a property manager will save you money is the fact that when you have a professional property manager managing your rental property you will have fewer legal problems because you can rest assured that the laws are being followed and policies are in place which will ensure that you don’t have any Fair Housing Violations.
Contact GoldenWest Management
Ready to speak with a property manager about managing your rental property? Contact GoldenWest Management by calling us at (866) 545-5303 or click here to connect with us online.
Investment Property Solutions
CA LIC# 071791904